June 29, 2009

I'm gunna ...



I know it's June and a little late (or early) to be posting this, but I really like this poster. Not because of the design, although the colours a pretty good, but because I like the idea of setting aside a month to read the books you always meant to. All those books that are on your list but when you get to the bookstore your mind goes blank. The books that are referenced in movies and other books and you kick yourself cos you don't get the joke. The author's names that people you've just met at parties drop and you have to decide: pretend to have read them and quickly change the subject or just smile and quickly change the subject.

So I'm thinking I might need to put aside a month to read my list. Maybe one of the cosy months like July or August. A month when it rains alot. But then I think I'll probably need more than a month. I'm a pretty slow reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment